Sunday, March 13, 2011

Purchase LG : DLE1310W 27in Super Capacity Electric Dryer White



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this dryer along with the matching washer model WM2010CW from Home Depot for around $600 each. After moving I needed a new washer and dryer and decided to go with a newer set to save on energy consumption. This dryer is easy to use, and it's energy rating was a lot better than my old one. It's quiet and will automatically stop when it senses your clothes are dry, so it saves even more energy as well. It has a lot of settings, but I generally use "normal" and unlike other appliances, it's easy to operate if you just need a simple setting! The dryer has exceeded my expectations, and along with the washer is the best set I have ever owned. They are both quiet, energy efficient, and look good as well.
Get more detail about LG : DLE1310W 27in Super Capacity Electric Dryer White.


!!1 Double Bass Drum Pedal Immediately



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links