Friday, March 11, 2011

Shop For LG : DLE1310W 27in Super Capacity Electric Dryer White



Over All Rating Reviews :
If you want to dry permanent press clothes DON'T buy it. It has a setting for permament press, but that is only good if you won't be at the dryer when it finishes whatever cycle you set it at. I contacted LG by phone and email. The person I spoke to by phone suggested using the delicate cycle, but permanent press clothes still came out wringled. My last email to LG has been ignored. My scraped 23 year old G.E. had the setting and did a good job. In summary it's hard to beleive an appliance company makes a dryer without a permanent press setting, especially at that price. Unfortunately I was mislead by the sales person because she said the washer I got was a match for this dryer and now I'm stuck because LG has not been willing to help in any way. I guess this is a buyer beware situation. If I get any help with this matter I will come back and report it.
Get more detail about LG : DLE1310W 27in Super Capacity Electric Dryer White.


!!1 Betty Lighters Top Quality !!1 Catalog Compact Refrigerators



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links