Monday, February 28, 2011

Shop For LG : DLGX7188WM SteamDryer Series 27in Front-Load Gas Dryer - White



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've owned this dryer for 18 months. It has needed two major, costly part repairs. Even worse, the venting mechanism within the dryer that leads out detaches every few months, spreading carbon monoxide in my condo! It's happened ever since I bought it. The venting attached to my wall is not coming undone - it is specifically the mechanism within the dryer that detaches!! HUGE SAFETY HAZARD and LG does not seem to care! They patch it up and it comes undone again within months, spreading gas, setting off my CO detector and bringing in the Fire Department, etc. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS! It has a one year warranty for a reason!
Get more detail about LG : DLGX7188WM SteamDryer Series 27in Front-Load Gas Dryer - White.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links