Friday, February 4, 2011

Shop For Whirlpool 4396011RP 18-to-29-Inch Vent Periscope



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was installing a new washer/dryer in a closet situation. I needed to back them as much as I could up to the wall in order to install the closet doors flush with the wall opening (which was the desirable option). This product made it possible. We did need to do a bit of adjusting to get it to work with my w/d set and the configuration. In addition to this pipe we used a short piece of round metal pipe to bring out the dryer connection as it was recessed into the dryer back and we also used metal tape to keep all the connections sealed.

So far so good. The clothes are still drying in a timely fashion and I was able to install the doors. I highly recommend this piece for tight situations.
Get more detail about Whirlpool 4396011RP 18-to-29-Inch Vent Periscope.


!!1 Axiom Memory Cards Top Quality !!1 Buy Deep Fryers Restaurant Equipment



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links