Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where To Buy LG : DLE1310W 27in Super Capacity Electric Dryer White



Over All Rating Reviews :
This dryer worked fine. I sent it back because I was not happy with the matching washer.

My one complaint was that 4 out of 5 times the Bounce dryer sheet got caught and stuck just inside the door. I had seen such a complaint about some other dryer and could hardly imagine it but I got to experience it first hand. It made me worry that delicate clothing might also get caught. If you feel inside these new dryers you will feel a circle of felt or insulation or something inside all around where the door meets the drum.

My new dryer is the Amana 7200 and although you can feel the same rough edge, nothing has ever got stuck on it. Also I must say that the Amana blows the LG away on performance. I have never before experienced such short cycles and everything is dry and not even hot. I don't know how it does it. The Amana is being discontinued so run out and get it if you want it.

I have bought or used 5 different dryers in the last 5 years as well as several older dryers in years gone by. The LG is as good as any of the others but nothing exceptional.
Get more detail about LG : DLE1310W 27in Super Capacity Electric Dryer White.


!!1 Discount Undercounter Drawer Refrigerator



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links